Accommodating You to University Life
The Orientation Program at MU aims to provide you with the necessary information about the University, its faculties, programs, policies and resources.
The Orientation programs are indispensable entry points of familiarization to university life and environment. They involve having different types of meetings with the support and academic staff to enable you to adapt quickly to the university requirements and to get engaged in Campus Life.
Main programs are:
- Information sessions.
- Student for a day.
- Open doors.
- Participation in exhibitions.
- School visits. Such types of programs will be an opportunity for you to become aware of:
- All necessary information to identify your interest in a particular field of study.
- MU rules, policies, and regulations.
- Opportunities to engage in Campus Life.
Each student will have an academic adviser appointed by the Faculty. The academic adviser:
- Meets with you during the registration period.
- Helps you to review your contract sheet, and select your courses and timetables.
- Monitors your study program progress.
- Maintains your semester and progress grade reports.
- Reports your evaluation to the Faculty.
- Assists you when experiencing academic or personal challenges.