MU admissions policy is transparent and fair and places particular emphasis on the applicant's academic qualifications with no discrimination. The selection of applicants for admission is the prerogative of the Admissions Committee.
New students holding the Official Lebanese Government Secondary Certificate or any other recognized government secondary certificate and applying for undergraduate study must submit a formal application (available online), along with the following items.
- 1. Individual Extract of Record that is no older than 3 months.
- 2. Family Extract of Record that is no older than 3 months.
- 3. Certified copy of passport for non-Lebanese applicants.
- 4. Four recent passport-size photos.
- 5. School record for the last two years (original and certified by the school).
- 6. Certified copy of the applicant's Official Lebanese Government Secondary Certificate.